As the bride, you will have hundreds of decisions to make. After you’ve chosen who to include in your bridal party to stand beside you on your special day, you’ll need to decide on the PERFECT gift to express your gratitude for her friendship. Here’s a few of my very favorite gift ideas for your bridesmaids:
1. Custom iPhone Cases from Pencil Shavings Studio: $39.99. These chic cases come in a variety of colors and tons of adorable patterns, giving you the opportunity to create a completely custom case for each bridesmaid! Because, let’s face it- your iPhone is one of your most used accessories so it’s gotta look cute, right? Your gals are sure to love them.
2. Custom Hardcover Journals from Paper Coterie: $18.00. These are the cutest hardcover journals- excellent quality, and you can customize them with your names and a photo of you with each bridesmaid, creating a special momento for each friend. I just love these, they’ve become a go-to when I need a special gift. Their tools are super easy to use to customize your own with different colors and photos.
3. Bright colored makeup bag: $30.00. Every girl needs a cute bag to tote her makeup essentials around in, so why not get her a super cute one? This example is from Kate Spade and is on sale. Something fun to get for a friend if they don’t like to splurge on designer pieces for themselves. (They usually have these items in a variety of patterns and colors in the sale section- great for gifts!)
4. Nail polishes from Essie: $8.00. Essie always has the cutest colors and you can easily pick them up at your local Target. Pick out a hue for each gal and maybe even put them in the cute makeup bag you snagged!
5. Birchbox Subscription: $10/month. You can give this awesome beauty sample service as a gift to each maid- just choose the number of months you’d like to gift and each gal will receive a box of hand picked beauty samples just for her! This is a gift that keeps on giving if you gift her multiple months, so she’ll remember your gratitude each time she sees that cute little pink box in her mail each month!